Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Discover Your Wings Dear Friends!



For my dear Friends Mike & Kim who just left California a few days ago to move to Texas. We've been friends for more than 25 years, and it just won't ever be the same without them here as a part of our church and my life. They were such amazing servants of God over the years, but mostly, they were and always will be forever friends. I can't wait to go visit them in Wylie and see where God has placed them for the next part of their journey. Missing you guys so much! Praying you are getting settled and are already seeing God's faithfulness in your new home.


Card (for Taylor's Challenge #TESC118) uses Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Vellum Cardstock (SU!) Chocolate Chip and So Saffron Ink, the paper piercer and matt pack, DCWV Retro Prints paper, the Big Shot Top Note Die from SU!, and the Fiskars Border Punch. The stamp set is called "Discover Your Wings" from Taylored Expressions. The lace trim is also from TE. LOVE THAT TRIM! Reminds me of all the little dresses my mom made for all my sisters and I when we were growing up.

No comments: