Sunday, January 07, 2007

A New Year.... Wow, where did that year go? What happened to all those goals, plans, and dreams I had hoped to achieve in 2006? Where did those extra pounds come from? For me, the struggle is all about BALANCE. I spend way too much time stamping, and not nearly enough time with God. My kids, who are teenagers, don't need my personal attention nearly as much (read that: Mom, leave me alone....)so I have a lot of freedom in the evenings to do my own thing. Do you think I would use that time to exercise or work out? No, I'd much rather STAMP or email friends on the computer, or work on a household project. That's where the balance comes in (or in the case of 2006, didn't come in.) I love new beginnings, so I'm excited to once again have the opportunity to begin a new year and set new goals. More time with the Lord, less time stamping (gasp!). More time exercising, less time thinking about it, and hopefully, many more life possibilities.

No comments: