Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Birthday Fun for Brenda!

I had so much fun making this special "ensemble" for my sweet friend Brenda for her birthday this week. I really enjoy it when I am able to work on a project over a longer period of time and come back to it for a few days instead of rushing through something (and then thinking of how I wish I would have done something differently after it's finished.) This is one of those flavored coffee tins, covered in paper and rick rack. The little worm and flower are done with shrinky dinks! (Shrink Art?) The paper on the card and the tin are from American Crafts.


The paper on the gift bag are from the "Porcelain Prints" DP pack from SU, retired last year, and is paired with "Wild Wasabi" and Rose Red. The little oval label at the top of the bag are surrounded by little 1/2 inch circle punches. I wanted it to kind of look like a flower, but I didn't have a scalloped punch that would work, so I invented my own scallopes! Thanks for looking!

No comments: