Monday, November 10, 2008

Cupcake Challenge Card


Just a quick post to show the card I made this weekend for the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge Card (#41) I found this "Me and My Big Ideas" paper at the big Joanne's in Buena Park and new it would make some FUN birthday cards! The rick rack is from a big stash I actually bought from "Oriental Trading!" Imagine That!

The main image is stamped on Shimmer White with black craft ink (SU) and embossed with detail clear, then colored with stampin up markers. The cardstock is Pixie Pink and Ballet Blue, with purple brads in the corners. There is also crystal accents on the cherries. I think that's about it! Happy Monday. Hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

So cute, Carol! What a fun birthday card... I love that patterned paper! Thanks for playing the challenge!