Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Mom's Birthday

Last week my wonderful mom had a birthday, and as it happened, Stephen was here visiting as well, so of course, what a great opportunity for a family get together. Have I said it lately that I love my family? Taco Salad, birthday presents, kids playing, yummy dessert, and lots of laughter!
Here's my sister Debbie, and the love of her life Rod (who also happens to be her husband.) They are ALWAYS smiling and laughing together! I love that about them! Deb has a unique ability to encourage and speak love and healing into my life.




Sweet little Grace, who is 4 years old now, loves her cousin Emily!


Here are the boys having fun and being silly! They both love their Grandma! (And not just because she spoils them!)
Hope you had a wonderful birthday mom... Many happy and healthy more!

No comments: