Monday, April 30, 2007

RECOVERING FROM STAMPMANIA !!

Spent a fabulous day on Saturday STAMPING with about 100 other ladies at Southern California Stampmania. It was organized by my friend Jami Sibley, along with her 2 stamping buddies Joy and Emily. Even though it was at FBCOL (my church/work place) it was definitely a FUN day, not a work day. We each got to make 10 cards, planned by other ladies in attendance, plus we swapped cards that we brought with us ahead of time. There were door prizes, etc... so all in all, I came home with about 40 new cards and ideas. So much fun. I loved meeting stampers from all over the country who's work I have admired for many years. Jenn Balcer, Beth (ShowmeStamper), Lynn from St. Louis, and many more. You'd think I'd be so sick of stamping today, but I couldn't wait to get Stephen off to school this morning so I could play! Organized and cleaned up my mess and then started stamping away, using some of my new stuff. My friend Mike's birthday is this Thursday (51!!!) so that was my goal for today. The inside of the card says "I SHORE DO LOVE YOU!" he he he! (Card is inspired by Cambria Turnbow. Her card can be seen at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/531244) You Rock Cambria!

No comments: