Monday, May 21, 2007


Wow, it's been way too long since I've had a chance to do some fun stamping. Yesterday was our children's choir musical at church, which I direct, so all my spare time has been involved in preparing for that. So today, (Yeah for Mondays!) after getting my smog check, getting my car registration paid for at AAA, getting my son a new pair of PE Shorts, returning 3 blockbuster videos, and a much needed NAP, it was finally time to get out the stamp pads...

What better way to get caught up on some challenges that to combine 3 challenges in one! This week's color challenge, last week's sketch challenge, and today's technique lover's challenge. Here's what I came up with. I LOVE this stamp set: Mixed Bouquet. I think it's cool that depending on how you combine the flowers, you end up with a totally different look. Back to work tomorrow... back to reality!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Very pretty card! I've been wanting this set forever and finally ordered it after finding out that it is retiring. Can't wait to see what I can create with it. I will probably use your ideas! God bless!

STAMPING WITH SHIRLEY said...

what a beautiful card.. love the colors