Thursday, October 25, 2007



Back to Stamping! Wow, it's been a long time since I've had more than 10 minutes to stamp. Finally had some time this week to lock myself in my stamping room and have some fun. Here are 2 cards (actually, I made 8 of the penguin cards to add to my Christmas collection.


The Penguin stamp is from Stampendous, purchased from eclecticPaperie. Isn't he sweet? The paper is Lovely Lilac from Stampin Up, and the designer paper is from BoBunny Press. It's called Winter Gen Stripe and Winter Frost.



The next card was inspired by Candy Williams (cwilliams on Splitcoast Stampers). I love everything she does. It's classic & festive! This is a retired Stampin Up set called "Tags & More" but I just can't get rid of it. It has so many possibilities. The background paper on this card is "Cheeky Emery Dot" from Making Memories. This card is for a very wonderful lady at church who had unexpected surgery. She went in for diverticulitus and because it was not handled well, she ended up having to be in the hospital for 2 weeks!

No comments: