Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a Team!


The biggest part of my life, besides my kids, is the time I spend with these 3 ladies in my office and in my ministry at Lakewood Family Church in Long Beach, California. I love these ladies with all my heart, and I know God has placed each of them in my life for different reasons.

From left to right you see: Heidi, our "Creative Program Director" (she runs our Sunday morning KIDSTUF production for elementary kids... including drama, music, Bible, and all kinds of crazy fun)... then Michelle, our "Early Childhood Director" who works very hard at keeping everything safe, fun, and enriching for our Babies through Kindergarteners, plus juggles all the volunteers that staff that area of ministry, then ME, then Kelli, our Secretary, who does anything and everything we need her to do. Between the 4 of us we have 9 children which keeps us all hopping, and also gives us a huge passion for making sure the families of our church and our community know and love Jesus. This picture was taken on Sunday, Dec. 23 at our SNOW DAY at church... 5 tons of snow shredded and blown right on our playground, for kids and families to play in. It was a "BLAST".... get it?

No comments: