Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You to My Awesome Day Camp Counselors!

Last Friday was our last day of our 9 week summer program at church... 8 weeks of Day Camp and 1 week of Sports Camp. I had 18 amazing counselors this summer who worked so hard and did such a fantastic job of caring for the sweet children who came. I took some of them out to dinner Friday night (to a fun place called Friscos in Long Beach, where the waitresses wear roller skates!) and for the ones who weren't able to come, I made these gift card holders to send them a thank you (probably Jamba Juice in honor of the hot summer that we had!) The inside says, "Now that summer is over, Go RELAX!"

Set used is "Sparkling Summer" retired from Stampin up!
I hope you are able to squeeze in a LITTLE MORE relaxing this week before the end of summer. Give your kids some extra hugs, extra attention, and have some special one on one time in spite of the busy-ness of shopping and preparation for school! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute cards. I'm sure the counselors will appreciate your thoughtfulness.