Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jami Swap Cinderella Card


Happy Tuesday! Here is the card I made for Jami's SWAP a few weeks ago. All the other cards were so amazing, I get very intimidated when I participate with the "giants" of SU stampers. Thanks ladies for all the amazing creations. This set is called "Humor in High Heels." The requirements were to use the "bella" color combination of Chocolate Chip, Saffron, Riding Hood Red and Pink Piriouette. The Shoe and Pillow image is stamped on "shimmer white" from SU, then I added some "Dazzling Diamonds" on the pillow and Crystal Effects on the shoe. The chocolate chip base layer is "faux embossed" using a 1/2 inch circle punch. I also punched an oval in the top layer, then stamped the sentiment on the inside layer of saffron. The scalloped saffron layer is made with the slit punch, and some chocolate grosgrain and silver cord added as finishing touches. It looks like I need to go back and take a different picture using a lighter background! I'll get right on that! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: