Monday, May 18, 2009

Make it a Grande

As soon as I saw this new set "A Little Caffeine Set" from Just Rite Stampers I had to have it! I usually wait a long time and think about my stamp purchases for a while before jumping in, but not this one! I ran right over to Taylored Expressions and got me some adorable coffee stamps! I put some ink on it right away, even though I didn't have the right size of wooden mount. So what did I make? A gift card holder for a Starbucks card, of course!

I used Chocolate Chip and Groovy Guava paper, along with Vanilla from SU! The Designer Paper is called "Paisley & Petals" from SEI. A super simple layout, with just a few simple additions: ribbon, scalloped punch, corner elements, and scalloped scissors (for the circle around the main image on front of card. ) I'm really looking forward to getting ink on the rest of the images in this set!

No comments: